PodMed TT Podcast – Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Stay up-to-date with the latest research in medicine and science with PodMed TT. This 10-minute podcast is hosted by Richard Lange, M.D., M.B.A., president of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and dean of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, and Elizabeth Tracey, M.S., director of audio production at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
This week’s topics include the All of Us study, a method for heat stabilizing vaccines, arboviruses in the U.S., and use of medical assistance in dying.
- Foster School of Medicine Medical Student Run Clinic Receives $2,000 Grant
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints Dr. Alan Tyroch Chair of Governor’s EMS and Trauma Advisory Council
- School of Nursing Faculty Highlight: Manny Santa Cruz, D.N.P., R.N., M.B.A.
- Remembering Robert “Bob” Armstrong
- Employee Giving Campaign: Andy Conkovich