PodMed TT Podcast – Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Stay up-to-date with the latest research in medicine and science with PodMed TT. This 10-minute podcast is hosted by Richard Lange, M.D., M.B.A., president of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and dean of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, and Elizabeth Tracey, M.S., director of audio production at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
This week’s topics include the All of Us study, a method for heat stabilizing vaccines, arboviruses in the U.S., and use of medical assistance in dying.
- TTUHSC El Paso Associate Professor Honored With Distinguished Teaching Award
- TTUHSC El Paso and TTP El Paso Partner with the Paso Del Norte Health Information Exchange to Improve Patient Care
- Employee Giving Campaign: Debra Mora
- TT HealthWatch – Friday, February 14, 2020
- TTUHSC El Paso Hosts Inaugural Medical Simulation Conference