PodMed TT Podcast – Friday, July 5, 2019
Stay up-to-date with the latest research in medicine and science with PodMed TT. This 10-minute podcast is hosted by Richard Lange, M.D., M.B.A., president of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and dean of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, and Elizabeth Tracey, M.S., director of audio production at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
This week’s topics include reanimating the upper extremity after spinal cord injury, raising rates of vaccination in kids, obesity and genes, and a bacterium and metabolic syndrome.
- TTUHSC El Paso Hosts Inaugural Medical Simulation Conference
- Foster Champions: Marlene Stewart
- TT HealthWatch – Friday, February 7, 2020
- Texas State Rep. César Blanco Presents Resolution to Honor 10-Year Anniversary of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
- Foster SOM 10-Year Anniversary Student Profile: Madeline Dixon