PodMed TT Podcast – Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
Stay up-to-date with the latest research in medicine and science with PodMed TT. This 10-minute podcast is hosted by Richard Lange, M.D., M.B.A., president of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and dean of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, and Elizabeth Tracey, M.S., director of audio production at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
This week’s topics include appropriate revascularization after heart attack, cardiovascular outcomes in people who have metabolic surgery and Type 2 diabetes, the best strategy for treating varicose veins, and the dangers of vaping.
- El Paso Locomotive FC Supports the Foster School of Medicine’s 10-Year Anniversary
- Wells Fargo Helps Hunt School of Nursing Students Enter the Workforce
- PodMed TT Podcast – Friday, Oct. 11, 2019
- Foster School of Medicine Student to Speak at TEDx El Paso
- Collegiate Double T Students Take Honors at International HOSA Conference