PodMed TT Podcast – Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
Stay up-to-date with the latest research in medicine and science with PodMed TT. This 10-minute podcast is hosted by Richard Lange, M.D., M.B.A., president of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and dean of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, and Elizabeth Tracey, M.S., director of audio production at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
This week’s topics include appropriate revascularization after heart attack, cardiovascular outcomes in people who have metabolic surgery and Type 2 diabetes, the best strategy for treating varicose veins, and the dangers of vaping.
- El Pasoans Ed and Margie Escudero Support Hunt School of Nursing Scholarships
- TTUHSC El Paso Receives $165,000 to Help Launch a New Mental Health Program for Youngsters
- Foster School of Medicine Student Presents Research at Surgery Conference
- Employee Giving Campaign: A TTUHSC El Paso Amiga, Yoli Betancourt
- PodMed TT Podcast – Friday, Jan. 10, 2020