PodMed TT Podcast – Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
Stay up-to-date with the latest research in medicine and science with PodMed TT. This 10-minute podcast is hosted by Richard Lange, M.D., M.B.A., president of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and dean of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, and Elizabeth Tracey, M.S., director of audio production at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
This week’s topics include appropriate revascularization after heart attack, cardiovascular outcomes in people who have metabolic surgery and Type 2 diabetes, the best strategy for treating varicose veins, and the dangers of vaping.
- Gov. Greg Abbott Appoints Dr. Alan Tyroch Chair of Governor’s EMS and Trauma Advisory Council
- School of Nursing Faculty Highlight: Manny Santa Cruz, D.N.P., R.N., M.B.A.
- Remembering Robert “Bob” Armstrong
- Employee Giving Campaign: Andy Conkovich
- Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso Look Back on El Paso Walmart Shooting One Year Later