Recently, an agreement was reached with the El Paso County Coliseum for additional parking spaces to alleviate the continued campus growth and the upcoming lease termination of the North Concepcion parking lot. Effective Monday, July 7th, shuttle services will be rendered Monday through Friday as follows:
Coliseum Student Parking Lot
· Shuttles will run from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
· Shuttles will read “Coliseum Shuttle”
· 24/7 Coliseum Security provided, lighting and bus shelter
· Students will be issued white parking decals
· Vehicles may move to the MEB after 3:00 pm
North Concepcion Parking Lot
· July 7th through July 31st Box and ASB shuttle stop will be adjoined as a new single stop which will be located next to the Vaughn mobile unit.
· Shuttles will run from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
· Shuttle will read “Campus Shuttle”
· N. Concepcion gates will close at 7:00 pm
· Vehicles may move closer to campus after 4:00 pm
· Employees will be relocated to the Paper Box/MEB area by August 1st, notice will be sent out with the new route beforehand.
An employee whose vehicle is locked in, or who requires a police escort after hours, should contact the Texas Tech Police Department at 215-7111. For more information on the shuttle, please contact the Vehicle Fleet Office at (915) 215-4789.