Annual Enrollment June 29th through July 31, 2015 (for the Online Changes)
Employees who wish to meet with Human Resources staff, are welcome to visit July 10, 2015 through July 24, 2015, for assistance employees with paper forms.
BENEFITS FAIR: Tuesday, July 21, 2015, Medical Education Building (MEB) Lobby Area, Presentation at 9:30 a.m. Room 1100
Annual Enrollment is the time when employees can make changes to their insurance benefits.
• Add/Drop Dependents to/from health insurance
• Add/Drop/Switch Dental Plans • Decrease/Increase (Apply) Term Life Insurance*
• Add (Apply)/Drop Dependent Life Insurance*
• Add/Drop Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
• Add (Apply)/Drop Short/Long Term Disability*
• Enroll/Drop/Change TexFlex.
*Applying for Optional Term Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance and/or Short and Long Term Disability requires proof of good health, also called evidence of insurability (EOI). Acceptance is not guaranteed.
During Annual Enrollment, employees are encouraged to go online to:
• Review their enrollment for Plan Year 2016, which begins September 1, 2015
• Update their personal information with ERS; this is different from your eRaider account
• Update information for their dependents
• Review/update beneficiary information
To make coverage changes online, employees should go to www.ers.state.tx.us and click the “Sign In” button on the upper left side. Employees new to seeing their benefits online will need to register their account and create a Username and Password.
If employees make NO changes, benefit elections will remain the same for Plan Year 2016.
For more information contact Human Resources:
· Diana Villarreal, Lead Specialist 215-4217
· Laura Rodriguez, Section Manager 215-4137
· Lupe Sierra, Director 215-4142