TTUHSC El Paso Welcomes Holiday Season With Lights, Cookies and Cocoa
In a kickoff to the holiday season, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso (TTUHSC El Paso) hosted its annual Cookies, Cocoa and Holiday Cheer event Friday, Dec. 1. Guests enjoyed a free light show, food and family-friendly festivities.
The light show — presented by the same team behind El Paso’s famous Fred Loya holiday home display — wowed the crowd. Soon after, the university lit up its own seasonal campus lights for the first time.
Kids and adults alike were invited to take photos with special guests Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, the Grinch, Cindy Lou Who and the Snowflake Princesses from the movie “Frozen.”
Treats and apple cider were provided by Crave Kitchen and Bar and Hillside Donuts.
For a complete photo gallery of the event, visit TTUHSC El Paso’s Facebook page.
Photos by Tommie Morelos.
- Tech Talk: HSC El Paso – 02/19/18
- Faculty Member Helps Bring New Brain Injury Technology to the Borderland
- PodMed TT – MRIs and the Overdiagnosis of Breast Cancer, Clinical Prediction Rules to Rule Out Pulmonary Embolism, and More
- Tech Talk: HSC El Paso – 02/12/18
- PodMed TT – Surgical Blood Clot Retrieval for Stroke, Herb-Drug Interactions, Atrial Fibrillation with Heart Failure, and More