2014 Crossroads Conference
The F. Marie Hall Institute for Rural and Community Health will be hosting the 2014 Crossroads Conference: Navigating Health Care in West Texas at the Overton Hotel and Conference Center in Lubbock, Texas, June 4-5, 2014.
The Crossroads Conference is an educational conference that will bring together health care professionals and community leaders from across West Texas to learn and network. This year’s conference will feature expertise on topics such as ICD-10, Navigating the System, Health Information Technology, Affordable Care Act, Data Mining, Gateway to Health Careers, Health Information Technology Workforce Training, and Breast Cancer Navigation, among others.
Who can attend the Crossroads Conference?
- Health care executives and management teams serving hospitals and clinics of West Texas;
- West Texas community leaders;
- State agency personnel who work with rural communities and rural health care;
- Leaders from nonprofit organizations located in West Texas;
- Businesses that serve the Texas rural population
- Academic institutions involved in rural health care