Parking and Shuttle Update
Beginning today, Friday, August 1 the following parking and shuttle changes will take effect:
The following will be designated to park at the County Coliseum:
· New Employees/New Registrations
· Temporary Workers
· Standardized Patients
On campus parking (see map attached)
· Vehicles with Gray decals will be designated to park in sections P5A, P5B, P5C and allowed to overflow to the P6 areas
· Vehicles with Blue decals will solely be designated to park at P6 locations
If there are no parking spaces available at campus, then the designated overflow for both will be at the Coliseum. Vehicles may move closer to campus after 4 p.m. from the Coliseum as vehicle may not be left there after 6pm.
Shuttle services will be rendered as follows:
· Shuttle 94 & 95 will be solely designated to the Coliseum
· Shuttles will run from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
· Permits: White (Student), Black (Staff) or temporary parking permits (other)
· Shuttles stops (2) – MEB by Courtyard & Coliseum
· Shuttle 93 is the Campus designated shuttle
· Shuttles will run from 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
· Shuttle stops (3) – Next to Vaughn mobile unit, MEB by Courtyard and AEC (see routes attached)
Please be advised that General Services will continue to adjust or make changes to parking or shuttle routes as needed but notices will be sent out beforehand.
For more information or questions, please contact:
Shuttle Inquires – Vehicle Fleet Office at (915) 215-4789
Parking Inquires – Traffic & Parking at (915) 215-4425
Police Escorts – TT Police Department at (915) 215-7111